The Deddington Arms Hotel is 3 star English country “boutique style” business hotel, located between Banbury and Oxford, competitively priced with other business hotels in the Banbury area, and also offers specific business hotels deals and midweek business specials for room rates.
The Deddington Arms is a classic Oxfordshire village hotel, with an AA restaurant quality menu, providing friendly professional service, in a “non-corporate” environment, which allows you personal “leisure time” to unwind and relax.
Meeting Rooms – Conference Facilities
The Deddington Arms Hotel is an ideal location if you are looking for a local Oxfordshire business hotel near Banbury, Oxford, Bicester, Brackley, Woodstock, Silverstone for :
- Regional sales meetings venue
- Business meeting hotel venue
- Interview meeting venue
The Cotswold Conference Room caters for meetings or small conferences of up to 40 delegates.
The hotel meeting rooms provide a comfortable, air conditioned environment and are designed and laid out for :
- conferences or sales meetings
- board room executive meetings
- training sessions or one-to-one interviews
- break-out syndicate meetings
- 3 star business hotel quality with personal professional service
- Cheap mid week “business bed & breakfast” business booking rates
- 27 individual en suite bedrooms (including 4 poster beds)
- Nearby motorway M40 connections Junction 10 and Junction 11
- Airport connections (Oxford Airport, Birmingham International)
- Great fresh food AA rosette restaurant menus
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Real ale bar
- Pub Bar serves Adnams and Black Sheep real ale
Special Corporate Event Activities can be arranged.
Local Golf Courses – including the championship course at “The Oxfordshire Golf Club”
4 Wheel Drive,
Quad & Honda Pilots,
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Phone 01869 338364 to discuss your meeting requirements.