The Deddington Arms Hotel and AA Rosette Restaurant
Weekend Country Break "Inclusive Package".
2 People in En Suite Double Room for 2 Nights
from £65 per person, per night
Full English Breakfast using the freshest local produce
Enjoy a relaxing Weekend Country Break at the Deddington Arms Restaurant
Hotel, Banbury, Cotswolds in Oxfordshire, and explore at your leisure the
countryside in the heart of England.
Located in the historic village of Deddington, the hotel offers an abundant
choice of places close by to discover during your short break weekend:
- Banbury (12 min) home of the famous nursery rhyme and delicious Banbury Cakes.
- Blenheim Palace (21 min) - the Duke of Marlborough's estate and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
Chipping Norton (18 min),
Stow on the Wold (30 min),
Moreton-in-Marsh (30 min)
Burford (36 min)
- Great Tew Estate location of Cornbury Festival (13 min)
- Warwick Castle (39 min)- probably the best castle in the UK - dare to
visit the fearsome dungeons.
- Woodstock (17 min) - visit Sir Winston Churchill's grave in Bladon.
- Bicester Village Designer Outlet Shopping
Located between Banbury and Oxford the Deddington Arms is a popular business travel hotel, and offers discounted rates for meetings rooms and a conference venue (Cotswold Suite) for up to 40 delegates. Combine business with leisure, and stay in one of our 4 poster en-suite bedrooms!