Woburn Abbey first opened to the public in 1955 and has welcomed visitors from all over the globe. There are 22 rooms that you can experience, which house one of the most significant private art collections in the world.
View one of the most outstanding collections of art works on public display. These include:
- The largest private collection of Venetian views painted by Canaletto on public view
- The Armada Portrait of Queen Elizabeth I
- Artists such as Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Reynolds, and Van Dyck
- Artworks by Queen Victoria and Richard Stone
The splendid rooms include:
- The unique Grotto which dates from the 1630s
- The State Apartments with original 18th century architecture
- The Holland Library which is one of the largest private libraries with an extensive collection of natural history books
- Underground vaults housing the family’s gold and silver collection
- The Chinese Room with its decorative wallpaper
A World Heritage site reflecting the importance of both the house and the 2100 acre park. The Deddington Arms offers free tickets to Blenheim Palace with the Special Two Night Break Offer.
The Deddington Arms offers free tickets to Bletchley Park with the Special Two Night Break Offer. Distance 27 miles
Where you can immerse yourself in a thousand years of jaw-dropping history come rain or shine. The Deddington Arms offers free tickets to Warwick Castle with the Special Two Night Break Offer.
There is no better way to explore the sights of Oxford city than to join the open-topped Oxford Sightseeing Bus.
Heritage Motor Centre
The Heritage Motor Centre is home to the world’s largest collection of British Cars with nearly 300 cars in its collection. Stay two nights and get two free tickets for the Heritage Motor Centre