Welcome to the Deddington Arms Hotel and Restaurant
The Deddington Arms is a fully refurbished 16th century country inn hotel, located in Deddington, Banbury. Convenient for visits to Oxford City, Bicester, the Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and for all Oxfordshire Events.
- 27 bedrooms including premier suites and four poster bedroom
- Special Two Night Breaks with Free Tickets to Blenheim Palace
- Award-winning fresh food restaurant
- Private dining rooms and function suites
- Real Ale Bar with real log fire and Sky/BT Sports TV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Private car parking with CCTV surveillance
- Friendly professional staff, with expertise in event management
- Business Hotel facilities in “non-corporate” environment
- Late Room Last Minute bookings with best price available
The Deddington Arms is ideally placed for visits to Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle and many other attractions such as Silverstone F1 Race Track and the Cotswold Wild Life Park. Checkout the special breaks with free tickets and the many fascinating Houses and Gardens open for you to visit.
The Deddington Arms can also organise Golf Breaks and offer guests Special VIP vouchers with discounts at Bicester Designer Shopping Village. The popular Deddington Farmers Market takes place on the fourth Saturday morning of every month.
Deddington Arms Restaurant – for great fresh food dining near Banbury, Oxford City, Bicester Village, Blenheim Palace.
For FREE Membership click here Oxfordshire Hotels Restaurant Club and receive FREE Discount Cards which you can use in all four of the Oxfordshire Hotels Restaurants.